Colaborador
Miembro desde ‎sep 20, 2021
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Nate Joens

Co-founder of Structurely, where we have millions of sales and marketing conversations with leads with our humanlike conversational AI. Ask me how to make your sales and marketing team more productive!

Actividad

natejoens en Octubre 12, 2021
Two leads just came in this week on your website. (Awesome right!) One lead downloaded 3 ebooks then submitted their information on your pricing request page, with information about their company, industry and use case. The other le Leer más
3 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
natejoens en Octubre 05, 2021
Text messaging is an overlooked channel for sales (and marketing) teams. If used correctly, it's one of the most powerful sales enablement tools we have. Here are some results after one week from a text messaging campaign we ran last week: Leer más
2 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
JonPayne en Junio 29, 2021
One of the best ways to learn sales enablement is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other sales professionals, just like you. That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of sales leaders looking to learn and grow better to Leer más
10 Me gusta
311 Respuestas
Colaborador
Septiembre 24, 2021
Yep, you need opt in, but it should usually fall under the GDPR "by filling out this form you agree to receive communication from us" opt in language...Leer más
natejoens en Septiembre 21, 2021
Us : "how'd you hear about us?" Lead : "Google" Us : "Okay, do you remember anything more about what you were searching for?" Lead : "Nope. Just found you guys." ------------------------------------------------------------ I'm sure if y Leer más
JonPayne en Junio 29, 2021
One of the best ways to learn sales enablement is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other sales professionals, just like you. That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of sales leaders looking to learn and grow better to Leer más
10 Me gusta
311 Respuestas
Colaborador
Septiembre 24, 2021
Yep, you need opt in, but it should usually fall under the GDPR "by filling out this form you agree to receive communication from us" opt in language...Leer más
Champion en Abril 20, 2021
Hey there! Welcome to the Content Marketing Study Group. The purpose of this post is to walk you through the experience of getting started and how to get the most value out of this Study Group. If you have any specific questions or comments, please Leer más
174 Me gusta
701 Respuestas
Colaborador
Septiembre 21, 2021
Just joined, can't wait for the discussions with fellow content marketers. I've been producing inbound content for my startup for 4+ years and fe...Leer más
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Concentradores de grupo para natejoens