• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Zack Czengoldi

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

mariahedges on July 25, 2018
It would be useful if it were possible to set up a subscription preference type which is private or could be hidden from everyone. For example this could be used for an internal employee newsletter who would have a subscription category that read more
Contributor
January 06, 2023
Right now, because we are copying all staff with all outgoing marketing email messages, our stats are starting to no longer reflect our customers/cli...read more
Champion on June 29, 2021
One of the best ways to learn email marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other email marketers, just like you. That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of email marketers to learn and grow better together! To read more
109 upvotes
2074 Replies
Contributor
November 21, 2022
Hello! This is Zack and I'm currently IT Director, but my responsibilities include marketing and graphic design since we're a small company. We'r...read more
dtavenues on October 21, 2020
This has been asked in a variety of ways, but I wanted to start a new thread since marketing events and custom objects have been rolled out to see if there are any new thoughts. We are a school with multiple campuses and run many information eve read more
Contributor
November 16, 2022
I was considering something similar, only making a single annual checkbox property that contains every event we have that year. 2022 Events: Annual M...read more
dtavenues on October 21, 2020
This has been asked in a variety of ways, but I wanted to start a new thread since marketing events and custom objects have been rolled out to see if there are any new thoughts. We are a school with multiple campuses and run many information eve read more
Contributor
November 16, 2022
I was considering something similar, only making a single annual checkbox property that contains every event we have that year. 2022 Events: Annual M...read more
tcultech on August 18, 2022
Hello, I have a signup form for an event. A CEO's assistant is told to sign the C-suite up for this event. The assistant uses the form and submits 6 people using the assistant's email address and now they have simply changed their contac read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
August 22, 2022
Hi Jacob, Thanks much for your reply and for clarifying that there's no workflow folks use to avoid record overwriting by folks working for other...read more
tcultech on August 18, 2022
Hello, I have a signup form for an event. A CEO's assistant is told to sign the C-suite up for this event. The assistant uses the form and submits 6 people using the assistant's email address and now they have simply changed their contac read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
August 22, 2022
Hi Jacob, Thanks much for your reply and for clarifying that there's no workflow folks use to avoid record overwriting by folks working for other...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for tcultech