• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jason Letellier

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

ANeu on March 07, 2024
I would love a report that takes our historic Hubspot email data and provides suggestions for best times to send based on Open and Click rates. All that data is stored in HubSpot currently but there is no easy way to break it down to see what are th read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
April 18, 2024
I thought that I would have outsmarted the system, by using the Journey Builder with Stage 1 being emails delivered and Stage 2 being emails opened. ...read more
JLetellier on January 30, 2024
Good Morning, I would like to start by saying that I am in no way shape or form a developper, but I manage to find solutions by following documentation, or what is already done. Up to now, i've found ways to break stuff, and see that things don' read more
Solved
GSvidlov on October 12, 2022
Hey! We're using smart rules to personalize content for various Lists. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a straight forward way of seeing the split performance per list in email analytics. Some suggestions I've found is to use Compare emails read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Contributor
January 30, 2024
@GSvidlov and @karstenkoehler On my end, I have somewhat found a workaround to get some helpful numbers via the Custom Reports by using Cont...read more
JLetellier on January 18, 2024
It would be a great addition in the Data Management - Properties when looking at the USED IN section, to have a sub section that says if the property is used as an enrollment trigger. For example the property Preferred Language is used in man read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
JLetellier on December 18, 2023
As with some other properties, it is possible to refine the filters with dates. It would be an excellent addition to be able to filter who enrolled in the workflow in a given period from within the list creation process. In some cases, we read more
2 upvotes
0 Reply
ILim on September 27, 2023
Hey team, it would be great if we could use the "Added to list date" as a filter in our reports. That would allow us much flexibility when creating our custom reports.
4 upvotes
2 Replies
Contributor
December 18, 2023
I'd have to agree with this idea, as some of the lists would be useful to know who was added to the list for analysis purposes. At least, be able to...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.