• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Lennard Sadowski

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

folked on August 11, 2020
We often send out marketing emails using contact propery tokens (e.g. first name last name) or dynamic content. After the email has been sent, the contact timeline is updated accordingly: "[CONTACT[ was sent [EMAIL NAME]". When clicking on [EMAIL NA read more
82 upvotes
29 Replies
Contributor
March 06, 2024
Very important to have this for the reasons all others before me here have pointed out
Solved
af on January 30, 2019
Right now, we are trying to set up our marketing workflows. When setting up our workflows and trying to insert an automated email into the workflow, all of our OLD ARCHIVED automated emails are still showing! It's extremely difficult to sort through read more
Contributor
September 22, 2023
Still an issue in 2023 😞
Solved
mikesimonsen on July 02, 2020
We're setting up some automation between systems with Zapier. New to Hubspot, but been using Zapier for years. We have a very simple use case that I cannot figure out. If an existing customer upgrades/downgrades/cancels in Stripe, update the c read more
1 upvote
10 Replies
Contributor
August 30, 2023
Thanks for this solution, I can confirm this is still the way to do it almost 3 years later 🙄 For the record I didn't find this workaround particu...read more
LSadowski on August 01, 2023
Currently, contact create attribution reports can be filtered by contact create date, but not by interaction date, which is a data point that should exist in HubSpot. Filtering data by contact create date allows us to report on cohorts of contacts read more
Solved
LSadowski on May 09, 2023
We're a business (and I'm sure we're not alone) that receives a considerable share of inbound leads via lead form ads such as on LinkedIn or Google and sync these paid channel leads over to our HubSpot portal via the Lead Sync functionality in HubSp read more
Solved
LSadowski on May 03, 2023
My goal is to see which Google Ads ad groups (1 level lower than Google Ads campaigns ) impacted contact creation. Currently I can drill down attribution reports by e.g. Interaction source -> Paid Search Interaction data 1 -> [campaign na read more
2 upvotes
5 Replies
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.