• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Lena Chatchatrian

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

LChatchatrian on June 14, 2023
I think it would be beneficial to be able to add sales goals to dashboards with other sales reports so they can have all information in 1 place.
7 upvotes
2 Replies
Wibeke on March 19, 2020
When we use Non-HubSpot forms to collect data into HubSpot from existing forms on the website, the tracking code will merge contacts if they use the same computer/iPad. This is an issue for many of my clients as some have in-store forms and it also read more
100 upvotes
21 Replies
August 05, 2022
Please please please add this feature!!
farnold_lac on February 29, 2020
Who: Any job title that manages projects Goal: Clear and concise project reporting and automation Value: Eliminate the need for multiple SaaS tools or excel/Microsoft Projects. Project Management can be difficult and very manual, adding in w read more
23 upvotes
10 Replies
February 03, 2022
I agree, I am also using the deals part of Hubspot for project management and I create and implement it for my team! It works really well to automate...read more
samglenn on January 14, 2020
It would be nice to be able to see, specifically in the Task "board" view, who a task was assigned by. Was this a task I created for myself? Did a teammate create it for me? Was it auto-created? Did my boss assign it to me? This would also be help read more
104 upvotes
44 Replies
January 04, 2022
I agree! super important. Please fix this @ HS!
LChatchatrian on November 29, 2021
Now you can only make certain fields required for a certain pipeline/ deal stage. It would be great if you can edit it and delete certain properties for certain pipelines, but keep them for others.
1 upvote
0 Reply
LChatchatrian on November 29, 2021
It would be great to view sales funnel info from different deal owners (reps) in 1 graph. Now you can make a sales funnel graph, but it just counts totals and you how each sales owner preformed, unless you make different reports per sales owner. W read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.