• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jeremy Dutton

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
JDutton on September 16, 2021
1) We are working with a professional association that has provided us a list of 500 member organizations. 2) This list contains both company and associated contacts info. 3) However, only about half the companies have actual domain names, or em read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
January 27, 2023
You have my attention! I am definitley interested.
pokeefe on May 31, 2022
We often have objects (tickets, companies, contacts) that have duplicates. This most commonly occurs when we have similar voicemails that come in from AirCall. It would be great to be able to create a workflow to automatically merge objects bas read more
68 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant
January 27, 2023
I agree this would be great. This/ way we could set up our own rules for it, and also process landing page submissions before before assiging other s...read more
Solved
JDutton on November 28, 2022
I sucessfully installed the local dev tools a few days ago, connecting VS code to my sandbox/developer account. I was able to push up a new theme I was working on as part of Hubspot Academy's CMS for Developers Course. However, yesterday when as I c read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
JFirth on January 12, 2021
It would be really useful to be able to change the owner of a sequence once the sequence has been made. For example, this would enable me to create a sequence which could then be sent out by other SDRs and the data / analytics are reflected under th read more
168 upvotes
48 Replies
Participant
March 22, 2022
It would be great, there are at least two use cases I can think of. 1) When employees leave and are replaced, if you have a sequence that was wo...read more
Solved
JDutton on September 16, 2021
1) We are working with a professional association that has provided us a list of 500 member organizations. 2) This list contains both company and associated contacts info. 3) However, only about half the companies have actual domain names, or em read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
January 27, 2023
You have my attention! I am definitley interested.
Solved
rdolmat on June 12, 2017
We need a way to CREATE tasks for multiple contacts in bulk. ie: I come back from a conference and want to create a follow up task fo 65 contacts. Right now we're forced to create one-by-one-by-one-by-one-by-one X65. We would save HOURS each wee read more
11 upvotes
11 Replies
Participant
September 08, 2021
Was wondering this myself. We are sending out a email with a link to a form. Depending on whether or not they fill out the form, and how they answer ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.