• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Adam Melton

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

DarylWui on October 07, 2021
Submitting on behalf of a customer who is looking to utilize the workflow action of Copy property value and based on the previously submitted idea which has been delivered , we know that we are able to copy contact property to all associated deal read more
30 upvotes
5 Replies
Participant
April 03, 2023
Is this a thing yet? We do A LOT of Contact>Deal copying, and we really need to be able to control which associated Deals we copy info over to.
CSmith7 on December 08, 2021
Especially when creating large workflows, sometimes HubSpot or the browser crashes, necessitating multiple smaller workflows to accomoplish one goal. Sometimes, you have a great branch in a workflow that you'd like to use in another pre-existing read more
34 upvotes
13 Replies
Participant
December 14, 2022
Please!
mikee on April 19, 2019
The current behavior for calculated properties is to round to two (or more) decimal places. It would be helpful to instead allow results to be rounded to the nearest whole number (an integer) – instead of two decimal places. Even better would be to read more
248 upvotes
73 Replies
Participant
December 10, 2022
Very much needed! I can't send costs to my client that look like $1585.4003!
Paul_Simple on May 13, 2017
Currently there is no way to re-arrange the depenedent fields within the form. This makes it very tedious to edit forms after. The only way to move them is by deleting previous ones. It should just have the same object orientated nature that is read more
191 upvotes
95 Replies
Participant
June 10, 2022
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE allow us to update field order. PLEASE. PLEASE.
AMelton9 on March 24, 2022
Currently, on the Hubspot iOS app, custom Deal sections are not visible, only property groups. I understand that the Android version of the HS app does allow sections to be visible. Please add sections to HS iOS -- it would be super helpful for read more
8 upvotes
2 Replies
glencornell on July 22, 2021
The ability to configure automatic enrollment and unenrollment for a sequence based on preset criteria. Provide Professional tier customers with the ability to automatically trigger a sequence to enroll or unenroll based on different contact c read more
46 upvotes
43 Replies
Participant
November 22, 2021
@glencornell Any thoughts on my feedback from last month ^^? Thanks!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.