• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Matt Tunney

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

JBarroso on July 07, 2023
I am responsible for the website of my company. Currently some of the pages on the website are crashing due to Hubspot forms. The console displays the following error: Incorrect use of <label for=FORM_ELEMENT> It is related to all the field read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
Top Contributor
September 15, 2023
Same here
Solved
matttunney on August 08, 2023
Hi, Is there a property I can reference to show each contacts subscription preferences in reports. Ideally as a count of contacts per subscription type? I want to cross reference this data with the "Legal basis to process..." property. Unless I'm read more
Solved
matttunney on December 07, 2022
Hi Is there anyway on a per email basis or by using a workflow that I can send a copy of a marketing email to a set of contacts, such as internal contacts, where the email does not include the [hsmi] and [hsenc] identity tracking parameters? I ha read more
matttunney on November 22, 2022
Hi, As a security measure businesses need to be able to lockdown who can receive hubspot system emails as well locking down who can recieve previews of any marketing emails. Hubspot users with access to email marketing tools are free to create pre read more
matttunney on November 03, 2022
Hi, Hubspot needs a mechanisum of separating out live/public interactions; form submissions, cta clicks, page views etc. from those performed during development, by marketing and sales teams or even by users with a specific email domain. LinkedIn read more
Solved
matttunney on July 28, 2022
Hello, Is it possible to generate a report for contact who have recieved and email but never opened one? I'm trying to get some stats on email delivery vs open rate fo a large volume of workflows that send a thank you email to contacts who complet read more
Top Contributor
August 02, 2022
Thanks for this. I had to tweak the filters slightly though as marketing emails opens equal to 0 was not returning any contacts. I switched marke...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for matttunney