• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Kate Lesniak

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

katelesniak on November 09, 2023
Hello solutions partners and providers! During Partner Day at INBOUND, we heard a lot of questions about HubSpot's focus on cultivating solutions partners that are investing in driving net new business. So many partners wanted to know: read more
5 upvotes
7 Replies
HubSpot Moderator
November 13, 2023
@Andrea_demier you can watch the teaser episode in the post above, and we'll house the full series on our Good Morning, Pipeline landing page . ...read more
katelesniak on November 09, 2023
Hello solutions partners and providers! During Partner Day at INBOUND, we heard a lot of questions about HubSpot's focus on cultivating solutions partners that are investing in driving net new business. So many partners wanted to know: read more
5 upvotes
7 Replies
HubSpot Moderator
November 13, 2023
@Andrea_demier you can watch the teaser episode in the post above, and we'll house the full series on our Good Morning, Pipeline landing page . ...read more
katelesniak on August 02, 2022
HubSpot recently launched HubSpot payments , a native solution that allows HubSpot customers in North America to accept digital payments from their buyers. Since the announcement, our team has seen significant curiosity and excitement from o read more
katelesniak on July 27, 2022
  If you're curious about how your nonprofit organization can grow in 2022—and feeling a little lost in all of the trends and information that's out there—this event recap is your place to start. In partnership with Community Boost, Hu read more
abbeypiazza on June 03, 2022
Hi everyone! New/Mode is new here, thanks for having us. I look forward to getting to know you and hearing about the great work that is happening here. New/Mode recently partnered with HubSpot. New/Mode is a digital advocacy platform that read more
HubSpot Moderator
June 06, 2022
Thanks for sharing this post, @abbeypiazza ! I definitely want to encourage anyone with questions to drop thoughts in the thread, the folks at New/M...read more
Connorj13 on May 31, 2022
Thanks for checking out our post! I wanted to introduce myself, I am Connor Jeffers, Founder & CEO of Elite HubSpot Partner Aptitude 8. If you missed it, we just hosted a workshop with the HubSpot Non-Profit team - Managing Your Non-Profi read more
HubSpot Moderator
May 31, 2022
I would highly recommend this webinar for nonprofits considering HubSpot as an all-in-one solution—but it's also a great overview of what is possible...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for katelesniak