• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Stuart Milne

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

SMilne9 on September 29, 2023
Hi All, We recenlty launched a new online configurator that runs off an internal server using the same IP address we exlcuded to avoid internal traffic impacting our traffic analytics. The problem is - it also blocks the online confgurator anal read more
12 upvotes
3 Replies
Participant
October 11, 2023
@NHarris8 this is an interesting idea. Thanks for the help.
SMilne9 on September 29, 2023
Hi All, We recenlty launched a new online configurator that runs off an internal server using the same IP address we exlcuded to avoid internal traffic impacting our traffic analytics. The problem is - it also blocks the online confgurator anal read more
12 upvotes
3 Replies
Participant
October 11, 2023
@NHarris8 this is an interesting idea. Thanks for the help.
Solved
SMilne9 on March 15, 2022
Hi, I'm having issues with the workflows. I have setup a workflow that sends and automated thank you email to anyone who completes our contact us page or any product page form on our website. It was working fine, but recently has been flag read more
jmadore on December 17, 2019
I've seen numerous issues where HubSpot users are having issues with the "Send submission email notifications to owner." When a user fills out this form and becomes a contact, they may not have a contact owner. In many cases, there are a number read more
10 upvotes
3 Replies
Participant
November 09, 2021
I agree 100% with this. Setting a time delay on new unknown contacts after a form subission to allow for the various workflows to flow through would ...read more
Solved
SMilne9 on November 08, 2021
Hi, I am trying to ensure that the contact owner for a new form submission is sent the email inlcuding all the form data submitted. I have a workflow setup that assigns a contact owner based on the enquiry location in the world. We ask for the read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
November 08, 2021
Hi @karstenkoehler Thanks for the quick reponse. I have checked on one user as a test and the notification settings seem fine. Our IT d...read more
Solved
SMilne9 on November 08, 2021
Hi, I am trying to ensure that the contact owner for a new form submission is sent the email inlcuding all the form data submitted. I have a workflow setup that assigns a contact owner based on the enquiry location in the world. We ask for the read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
November 08, 2021
Hi @karstenkoehler Thanks for the quick reponse. I have checked on one user as a test and the notification settings seem fine. Our IT d...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for SMilne9