• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Shamash Athoraya

HubSpot user since 2015, HubSpot solution partner 2017-2021, and now back as a customer and regular HubSpot fanboy.

Activity

ShamashA on May 22, 2023
Allow users to hide/move the Help widget, or make sure it doesn't overlap content. This is an example of when it overlaps the Report Total of a custom report, which is quite annoying.
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
PD_ on January 20, 2023
I'm trying to create a calculation property using the Properties API as Properties API documentation explains. I'd use the Hubspot Portal instead of the Properties API to create the property, but the types of formulas allowed in the portal are read more
1 upvote
10 Replies
Participant
April 21, 2023
I'm also trying to create a calculated property using the same endpoint but with the following calculationFormula: "calculationFormula": "time_betw...read more
Tracy127 on September 26, 2017
We'd like to be able to disable a form after a certain number of submissions.
725 upvotes
151 Replies
Participant
March 14, 2022
@Shay or @jackcoldrick any updates on this? Are we supposed to rely on the APIs or can we expect an outcome of the feature request being reviewed...read more
NancyLambert on May 31, 2019
There are so many times when I clone an email that I like, edit it, have it all ready to go, only to find out that I accidentally cloned a Follow-Up email to a form and now I cannot actually send this email to Recipients or make it an Automated emai read more
46 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant
January 24, 2022
Where did you get that prompt @AlisonGlaston ? Looks to me like I'm still able to select a follow-up email for a form on a landing page
HridaySarma on April 15, 2021
The pages report provided under Traffic Analytics is not feasible to add within Dashboard. It will be great if we add the feature to add the pages analytics reports inside Dashboard which will save a lot of time for the management from going inside read more
7 upvotes
3 Replies
Participant
January 13, 2022
Yes! So many useful reports in the Analytics tools, such a shame it's not possible to add them to a dashboard. For example the Sources analytics whic...read more
Sara on May 10, 2017
Firstly, not to have to add an existing hubspot user as a contact to be able to add them. Secodly, not adding the person who sets up the meeting as an attendee because they simply create meetings for other users and don't have to be invited to the read more
388 upvotes
171 Replies
Participant
January 13, 2022
Just want to add an important point regarding the ability to schedule meetings on behalf of other users: From a reporting perspective, it would be e...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for ShamashA