Colaborador
Miembro desde ‎ago 23, 2021
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

Gillian Walsh

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

Resuelta
GWalsh en Agosto 14, 2023
Is there a way to send an email with a copy of a list to contact owners without them having to enter HubSpot to view the list? We have contacts automatically added to our large 'Bounce List' whenever they bounce. I would like to send a once-a-w Leer más
Colaborador
Agosto 15, 2023
Hi @karstenkoehler - one issue with the above is you cannot schedule the export of the report, which is what we need. Our sales users are not train...Leer más
Resuelta
GWalsh en Agosto 14, 2023
Is there a way to send an email with a copy of a list to contact owners without them having to enter HubSpot to view the list? We have contacts automatically added to our large 'Bounce List' whenever they bounce. I would like to send a once-a-w Leer más
Colaborador
Agosto 15, 2023
Hi @karstenkoehler - one issue with the above is you cannot schedule the export of the report, which is what we need. Our sales users are not train...Leer más
Beau_W en Septiembre 30, 2021
Under a given sent email, on the Performance tab, is "Opens by email client". This shows the email clients your receipients used for that particular email send. I would like to see this same report for ALL emails sent during a given time frame. We'r Leer más
34 Me gusta
11 Respuestas
Colaborador
Agosto 14, 2023
Any updates from HubSpot on this idea request? Available on the individual email level, but not an aggregate?
GWalsh en Junio 08, 2023
Does anyone have any tips/tricks around list syncing between Dynamics CRM and HubSpot? Would rather not create custom variables for every list we are trying to bring over. Is the only option manual upload?
0 Me gusta
9 Respuestas
Colaborador
Junio 12, 2023
Thanks all – we currently are upgrading our CRM from on-prem, where we have built out the integration with LyntonWeb and are moving to a cloud integr...Leer más
GWalsh en Junio 08, 2023
Does anyone have any tips/tricks around list syncing between Dynamics CRM and HubSpot? Would rather not create custom variables for every list we are trying to bring over. Is the only option manual upload?
0 Me gusta
9 Respuestas
Colaborador
Junio 12, 2023
Thanks all – we currently are upgrading our CRM from on-prem, where we have built out the integration with LyntonWeb and are moving to a cloud integr...Leer más
abowman3d en Abril 25, 2017
Please upvote this idea! Current Hubspot scoring is severally lacking compared to its competitors. Hubspots scoring issues are so large that I would strongly warn anyone from choosing Hubspot until they fixed how they score Contacts. 1.) All Leer más
440 Me gusta
142 Respuestas
Colaborador
Noviembre 16, 2022
Are there any updates on this @Dylan ? No updates since 2018, and this is still the post I'm being directed to upvote in the community? Point #4 is ...Leer más
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Concentradores de grupo para GWalsh