• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Joe Freeman

Systems-oriented, programmer-minded, full-funnel marketer. I love... --The psychology of buying --Sales copywriting --Funnel strategy --PHP programming Please challenge my brain on any/all of these topics.

Activity

BBoczkowska on July 29, 2022
Dear community, I was wondering if a workflow can be designed for the following situation: Send multiple e-mails to a contact, they don't open anything until one specific email. How do I flag this contact so I can engage them with more specific a read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor | Diamond Partner
August 01, 2022
Hi @BBoczkowska , Great question! CHawkins had some good suggestions in their reply. I would set this up using 1 active list per ...read more
BHörmann on July 26, 2022
I have a sequence that starts with me mailing a costumer. However it creates a Task which I have to manually close. This obiosly dosnt make any sense, is there a way to work around this?
0 upvote
2 Replies
July 26, 2022
Hi BHörmann, It sounds like your sequence may have an additional step built in to assign you a task to remind you to email the contact. PRE...read more
Solved
sales on December 09, 2021
Hi all, Edit - we're Saas, annual term, one product company I'm curious how you all are tracking expansion bookings when they're aligned with a renewal. We've got two funnels (new bookings and renewals) and IMO it's best for reporting to have two read more
0 upvote
11 Replies
January 24, 2022
Hi! (Thanks for the tag @MiaSrebrnjak ) Can you confirm/clarify that when you say "expansion" you mean a renewal that includes additional or...read more
Solved
WaydeChristie1 on August 03, 2021
Hi folks, My company has an integration which uploads all of our offline (in-store) transactions to Hubspot as deals. However every item in a transaction is uploaded as a separate deal . So if a customer purchases 5 items in one transaction read more
August 11, 2021
Thanks for the ping, @MiaSrebrnjak . Hi @WaydeChristie1 ! You're definitely right to question the current setup. 1 deal per line item...read more
LAshtar on August 02, 2021
Hey 🙂 Why can't I update those properties on a deal? I'm going back to old deals and updating them with info we didn't insert before but when I try to write the number on those properties it doesn't let me. Thanks!
1 upvote
4 Replies
August 02, 2021
Hi @LAshtar It's because those are auto-calculated. Here's a snippet from this knowledgebase article describing how that works: Monthly ...read more
Solved
Kiim on August 02, 2021
Hi there, I'm searching for a report where I can see the source of the visitors on ALL my Landing pages (but not websites). Unfortunately all I can find is one for the overall website and of course the analytics for single landing pages but n read more
August 02, 2021
Hi @Kiim , If i'm understanding your question correctly I think what you're looking for is under Reports > Analytics Tools > Traffic An...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for jfreeman