• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

lsahagian on April 24, 2017
I have talked to a few users about being able to access social publishing/scheduling tools while on the go. This could incredibly useful for trade events, in order to centralise all of the social posts, and possibly launch campaigns on the go.
Contributor
March 05, 2019
@Daria Is there an update on this? Thanks!
stephanieclague on January 08, 2018
I would really like to the ability to add several images into Twitter posts when scheduling social posts rather than just one. I currently have to switch out of HubSpot to do this and into Spredfast which can do this. I work at a publisher's and the read more
8 upvotes
9 Replies
Contributor
July 25, 2018
Thank you so much - great to have customer needs listened to and responsed to at such speed. This will increase engagement of my social posts and hop...read more
AllisonWolcott on February 08, 2018
Social media editorial calendar management is supposed to only take a small portion of my time, so I need to be able to recycle evergreen content efficiently. The problem: I can't find it. It would be great to be able to keyword-search publi read more
24 upvotes
18 Replies
Contributor
June 26, 2018
Yes I agree with this and would like to see a search function for scheduled, drafts and published social posts. If I want to clone a post or retweet ...read more
lsahagian on April 24, 2017
I have talked to a few users about being able to access social publishing/scheduling tools while on the go. This could incredibly useful for trade events, in order to centralise all of the social posts, and possibly launch campaigns on the go.
Contributor
March 05, 2019
@Daria Is there an update on this? Thanks!
stephanieclague on January 08, 2018
I would really like to the ability to add several images into Twitter posts when scheduling social posts rather than just one. I currently have to switch out of HubSpot to do this and into Spredfast which can do this. I work at a publisher's and the read more
8 upvotes
9 Replies
Contributor
July 25, 2018
Thank you so much - great to have customer needs listened to and responsed to at such speed. This will increase engagement of my social posts and hop...read more
LocalComms on May 25, 2017
It would be helpful to be able to schedule Twitter retweets (not Quoting a tweet, which you can schedule in Hubspot). This way when browsing feeds through Hubspot in our business account, we don't floot our Twitter feed w/ RTs and can space througho read more
27 upvotes
8 Replies
Contributor
January 08, 2018
I am also very keen to see this be introduced. Is there any sign of development of this?
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.