• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Christina Gustovich

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

StephD13 on November 12, 2020
It would be so much more convenient to drag and drop files into attachement area for the contacts and deals (more in particular the deals). At the moment you have to save into a folder then upload and access the file from your computer folder. It w read more
22 upvotes
10 Replies
October 20, 2022
This would be great!
gharper on March 22, 2020
Today, for sales emails, there is no way to separate the open metrics for the contact from the opens of those CC'd on the email. All opens on an email will be attributed to the contact(s) the email was sent to. The only way to ensure the opens are f read more
October 20, 2022
We spoke with someone from HubSpot Support about this today which led us here. They noted that this isn't a functionality they plan to implement any...read more
1975920 on January 11, 2017
Hello, Can you please make it so I can switch my signatures when i email from hubspot? I need to tailor it to fit the different types of people I speak with. That would be very helpful! Thank you!
421 upvotes
141 Replies
March 11, 2022
Hope this gets attention as well. Very time consuming for our team members to work around not being able to easily switch signatures.
bhalferty on June 22, 2017
When hitting the text message icon on the HubSpot Ap, it takes you to your texting screen on your phone, which is great. I think it would be very valuable to automatically log that text into the CRM if you hit that icon button on your contact's page read more
March 10, 2022
Nothing new to add regarding use case, but wanted to agree that it would be great to have an update on this. Our team would love to be able to text ...read more
RafiPN on August 24, 2017
Often times we enter fake data into our own form to test workflows or we get spammed with fake accounts. I'd like the ability to delete form submissions so they don't impact the metrics.
1163 upvotes
401 Replies
February 17, 2022
Not sure if this has been mentioned (there are a lot of comments on this topic!) but this also ties strongly into how we have to track referrals. Be...read more
CB44 on January 11, 2022
We would like to be able to have a sequence or workflow trigger when someone follows our HubSpot meeting booking link, but then abandons the page. We'd like them to have a reminder sent via email (if email is known) stating something like the follo read more
3 upvotes
1 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.