Participante
Membro desde ‎ago 14, 2021
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Amanda Steiner

Atividade

amsteiner on Abril 04, 2024
Hello! One main question and a couple of related ones below... 1. I would like to create an email/CRM hygiene dashboard that includes a report (table) showing contacts that have been sent email that wasn't delivered, either because they unsubsc Leia mais
Paula on Janeiro 10, 2018
We create custom modules (CM) because we like them. We want to re-use them whenever it's appropriate through our site so that any change in content is reflected wherever the custom module is used. For whatever reason, you can't do this in HubSpo Leia mais
3 avaliações positivas
4 Respostas
Participante
Fevereiro 16, 2024
Yes please! The ability to create persistent or global modules would be extremely beneficial. I used to work at an Amazon company; to my recollection...Leia mais
cfleishman on Agosto 31, 2017
Need to be able to clone an individual deal. This is helpful for recurring revenue organizations and building MRR. Please! Update from @JoeMayall : Due to a technical error on HubSpot’s end, this thread has an inflated upvote count. As of Leia mais
1823 avaliações positivas
559 Respostas
Participante
Janeiro 22, 2024
Thanks for the update, @MaggieB ! It's good to know that this functionality is on HubSpot's radar for 2024. @SusanH Always good to remember th...Leia mais
Solucionado
amsteiner on Dezembro 15, 2023
Hello! I work for a small nonprofit and we are hoping to generate some auxiliary revenue through space rentals. In an ideal world, I would be able to create conditional HubSpot forms that are tied to some sort of calendar-based product library Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
6 Respostas
Participante
Dezembro 21, 2023
Really interesting idea, thank you!! I will try this in our sandbox and see if it gets us where we need to go for now, at least in this first phase. ...Leia mais
Solucionado
Hello! I work for a small nonprofit and we are hoping to generate some auxiliary revenue through space rentals. In an ideal world, I would be able to create conditional HubSpot forms that are tied to some sort of calendar-based product library Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
6 Respostas
Participante
Dezembro 21, 2023
Really interesting idea, thank you!! I will try this in our sandbox and see if it gets us where we need to go for now, at least in this first phase. ...Leia mais
Solucionado
0 avaliações positivas
6 Respostas
Participante
Dezembro 21, 2023
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Hubs de grupo para amsteiner