Participante
Membro desde ‎ago 10, 2021
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Mohammad Naias Kabir

Sales Automation Architect - I Will Optimize All of Your Existing Sales & Marketing Processes and Design New Funnels to Drive in More Traffic, Clicks and High-Value Customers

Atividade

Mohammad-Naias on Setembro 05, 2021
Hi Everyone, I am using free account. I am completing HubSpot Marketing Software Certification. I have paased the certification except two exercise. I need to create a blog and I need schedule a post. My trail period is finished. How can I exercise Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Solucionado
HHarrington on Janeiro 12, 2021
I've been trying to create a blog post, but each time I press "Create" and then on the pop up screen when I press "Create blog post" it doesn't respond at all. I'm not sure what to do.
1 avaliações positivas
5 Respostas
Participante
Setembro 05, 2021
Hi I need help. I am sorry to post here. I dont know how to post in community. My issue: I am taking hubspot marketing software certification. For ...Leia mais
jennysowyrda on Janeiro 18, 2021
Already a partner or provider? While we regularly update Partner tiering on the Community, if you would like your status updated as soon as possible, you can request an update to your partner or provider status on the Community . Leia mais
15 avaliações positivas
23 Respostas
Participante
Setembro 04, 2021
Hi I am using free account. I have passed Hubspot marketing software certification except two excercise. One is need to create a blog post and anothe...Leia mais
JorieMunroe on Julho 11, 2021
As a marketer, CTAs are relevant because they encourage your audience to take action on a marketing campaign. Below are a few examples of the types of CTAs you might use in marketing materials: Try for free. Nearly every company w Leia mais
179 avaliações positivas
529 Respostas
Participante
Agosto 15, 2021
Get Free Consultation
Creating and optimizing landing pages is a crucial step in your lead generation efforts. What's a common mistake I always see and try to avoid? Not having a second offer or CTA on the thank you page. It’s a smart move to keep your primary Leia mais
215 avaliações positivas
535 Respostas
Participante
Agosto 14, 2021
I think the Landing page should have a focus on one offer minimum of 2 CTA buttons for the same offer. Then the prospect will not confused. It shoul...Leia mais
Blog posts enable you and your business to publish insights, thoughts, and stories on your website about any topic. They can help you boost brand awareness, credibility, conversions, and revenue. Most importantly, they can help you drive traffic to Leia mais
178 avaliações positivas
735 Respostas
Participante
Agosto 14, 2021
If we post with any topic that is related to people challenges and solutions, show the value, Then it will blog post make the raed
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.