• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Arianna Brown

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

ROFU on July 20, 2020
We need to change the activity owner for emails/calls etc so that we can update our reporting (we've had an email address format change since we started using HS, so now the legacy activities are showing up on reports as separate to new email format read more
54 upvotes
21 Replies
March 25, 2022
Is there any update as to when this will be available?
SCreurer on April 23, 2021
In Sales Hub currently one can only set up goals and forecast on one pipeline As I monitor individual performance from my account exec, I would like to be able to combine several pipelines into forecasting and goals; so that my report and I can ha read more
34 upvotes
16 Replies
February 07, 2022
desperately need this, forecasts are an aggregate across mutliple pipelines. This feature doesnt work correctly in its current form
JFirth on January 12, 2021
It would be really useful to be able to change the owner of a sequence once the sequence has been made. For example, this would enable me to create a sequence which could then be sent out by other SDRs and the data / analytics are reflected under th read more
168 upvotes
48 Replies
November 29, 2021
This is so frustrating! This is not a feature it is a bug! Unless you are a one man team it is really annoying
taylorfriss on June 21, 2017
Contacts are double booking without canceling their previous meeting! It would be great if they got a HubSpot confirmation email with a reschedule button on it, or if the Contact already has a meeting book, the Meetings page recognizes it and presen read more
241 upvotes
136 Replies
September 03, 2021
Calendly has this feature, not sure why hubspot is lagging 😉
ABrown5 on August 19, 2021
Hi, My seqeuences that include the Linkedin Sale Navigator Integration are bottle necked as I have to manually copy and paste every message to the user. Additionally the user is not often succesffully matched, often it is matched with someone in an read more
3 upvotes
0 Reply
hroberts on April 04, 2019
Users are looking for a configurable billing Start Date field to set on Quotes with recurring payments using the Stripe integration.
47 upvotes
24 Replies
August 17, 2021
the stripe integration is redundant for us without being able to sync with our subscription product in stripe. We need to remove the barrier of the c...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for ABrown5