• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Carl Brown

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

hannahdavidian on January 23, 2020
It seems like something that would be a standard feature, but our company thinks it is essential to be able to embed HubSpot dashboards in external sites. For example, we have a centralized reporting system which we use a published link to embed ext read more
Participant
August 03, 2023
Would love to be able to embed into Confluence!
palmerij2 on February 21, 2020
Can we get the same sort of "dependent" functionality that we see in HubSpot Progressive Form Fields, but for required updated deal stage properties? EX: If my sales rep is required to update a property when moving a deal to Closed/Lost (ex: read more
60 upvotes
18 Replies
Participant
March 01, 2023
Not really solved... in the OP example because it is a deal stage move, yes you can set the required fields. But this isn't the case for making one ...read more
JMaylandOlsen on April 20, 2022
Currently the Hubspot goas module does not support: 1. Using team goals in reporting & forecasting 2. Creating and using sub-goals. However, it's quite common to: A. Want to report on overall revenue goal achievement in a fiscal year B. B read more
182 upvotes
50 Replies
Participant
January 12, 2023
Just butted up against this problem myself. Reporting against team/company goals would be great and is what management want to see.
JFinestone on December 31, 2020
Why can't we add an option in a property list field called "Other" that allows you to input manual info? For our sales CRM we have many custom dropdown select properties (customer & company information) that we use to build data on usage tre read more
148 upvotes
57 Replies
Participant
April 19, 2022
This would definitely be useful, even though I understand the complexities and data hygiene issues it may create.
AnnaKellett on April 23, 2020
I've just created a workflow to create renewal deals when a customer signs up to our services. Deal (1) closed as won > workflow creates renewal deal (2) I want the workflow to continue creating deals year on year, but when deal (2) enrol read more
2 upvotes
19 Replies
Participant
October 05, 2021
Great walkthrough @Bryantworks - super clear and seems to solve the problem, albeit with another tool.
warrendavey on April 30, 2020
Right now if I want to create a deal from a workflow I can. But if I want the new deal to trigger the same workflow I can't. I understand the loop effect but would like it if the parameters are changed or delayed in some way without a conflic read more
18 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant
October 05, 2021
I appear to have hit this same problem. I can't enroll a deal into a workflow that created that deal. I'm doing something similar to the process ou...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.