• ご意見・ご提案

自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

seobrien 11月 29日, 2016
The Sales CRM functions more as intended for lead capture from a web form where one email would be provided to create the contact record. You're thinking in terms of the CRM as a Sales and Marketing tool, which it is, but it's also just a CRM: C 続きを読む
589 いいね!
143 コメント
トップ投稿者
4月 15日, 2019
Hubspot added this feature a couple months ago (starting in beta). I have Sales Professional, so it may only be available there (follow the below ins...続きを読む
seobrien 11月 29日, 2016
The Sales CRM functions more as intended for lead capture from a web form where one email would be provided to create the contact record. You're thinking in terms of the CRM as a Sales and Marketing tool, which it is, but it's also just a CRM: C 続きを読む
589 いいね!
143 コメント
トップ投稿者
4月 15日, 2019
Hubspot added this feature a couple months ago (starting in beta). I have Sales Professional, so it may only be available there (follow the below ins...続きを読む
解決済み
realizeit 9月 17日, 2018
When I create a new Sales Template (Converstations>Templates>New Template), there are no html defaults. By this I mean "Dear Recipient." This template will be used for multiple users & I like it auto-filling their name. Right now, I have t 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
Corinne 12月 19日, 2016
I've contacted customer service who informed me that there currently no way to see specifically who has recieved a specific template. I know we can see a breakdown of who has recieved sequences, but I believe we should be able to see a breakdown for 続きを読む
トップ投稿者
6月 25日, 2018
Major work needs to be done to allow for better --and more detailed-- sales reports . For instance, I need to create a report that includes the fo...続きを読む
MrWilde 3月 31日, 2017
Really want to see development start of Office 365 OWA(Outlook Web Access) intergration. I don't use outlook on the desktop and lot of my clients are switching to OWA access as well. This is a cloud based application so lets make it work in the c 続きを読む
トップ投稿者
6月 08日, 2018
Please note : the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in does not support Outlook for Mac. The above is what I found today; after using this site...続きを読む
michaelpowens 2月 17日, 2017
There should be a way to set the default font and font size in the Email client within the CRM?
154 いいね!
107 コメント
トップ投稿者
5月 09日, 2018
This is an absolute MUST and I'm shocked HS hasn't done anything about it. As of this week (May 2018), Sales/CRM users are unable to create Defa...続きを読む
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.