• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Paul de Thoré

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

liangsj on July 17, 2022
Submitting on behalf of customer, Steve Fox from Monoprice Hi Team, Currently, there's no central place to find out about the recurring emails that a Hub has, it will be great if there's a way to see ALL of the recurring email setup so read more
35 upvotes
13 Replies
March 13, 2023
This would be quite helpful for sure !
JJong on April 20, 2021
Hi Developers, It would be a great function if it were possible to reset the lead score of a contact person to 0. This way, after e.g. a sales offer, it can be resetted to 0, and start recounting. This will benefit both the sales and marketing t read more
142 upvotes
44 Replies
February 27, 2023
Can we have an update on this ? Lead score without the ability to reset it is useless. I will need to create a totally independant lead score from t...read more
Trevor on August 03, 2017
Hello, this would be helpful for multiple reasons. An example of a use case would be to create a workflow to copy the parent company Hubspot owner to its child companies. Thanks!
298 upvotes
105 Replies
December 08, 2022
Very important for us too !
JJong on April 20, 2021
Hi Developers, It would be a great function if it were possible to reset the lead score of a contact person to 0. This way, after e.g. a sales offer, it can be resetted to 0, and start recounting. This will benefit both the sales and marketing t read more
142 upvotes
44 Replies
February 27, 2023
Can we have an update on this ? Lead score without the ability to reset it is useless. I will need to create a totally independant lead score from t...read more
FernandoElias on November 18, 2020
It'll be great to have this functionallity so we can have more powerful insights within HubSpot.
688 upvotes
135 Replies
March 02, 2022
I need this feature !
FernandoElias on November 18, 2020
It'll be great to have this functionallity so we can have more powerful insights within HubSpot.
688 upvotes
135 Replies
March 02, 2022
I need this feature !
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.