• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Georgina Luxford

Aussie living in London studying Japanese. What can I say, I like to explore!

Activity

cfleishman on August 31, 2017
Need to be able to clone an individual deal. This is helpful for recurring revenue organizations and building MRR. Please! Update from @JoeMayall : Due to a technical error on HubSpot’s end, this thread has an inflated upvote count. As of read more
1823 upvotes
559 Replies
September 02, 2019
We would need this feature!
bellawu on April 06, 2017
Similar to the new folders to organize contact list, the same organization for workflows is needed. Many of my workflows automate specific campaigns or simple administrative tasks. Many of them are related or unrelated in someway. I would love a read more
588 upvotes
109 Replies
February 08, 2019
Also, adding a sort via campaign would be very beneficial.
Lars on March 31, 2017
Add Twitter Ads in the Ads Add-on.
116 upvotes
35 Replies
February 08, 2019
That is disappointing, have a far more engaged audience on Twitter.
gaylebrimble on March 30, 2017
I have 60+ users that cross 4 regional teams in our HubSpot System. It would be extremely useful to "Export" the list of users? I want to export the names, data sort into regions and then send out to do a regular audit to ensure any staff that hav read more
120 upvotes
26 Replies
November 22, 2018
We need this option too. It would also be nice to see who has which certificates and the last time they logged in.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.