Colaborador(a)
Membro desde ‎jul 19, 2021
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Michael Kremmel

Atividade

mikr on Janeiro 22, 2024
To approve edits on a blog post or website / landing pages faster, it would be very helpful to have a 'diff' functionality in order to make it easier to spot the changes made and approve content faster. It would also help to understand the version h Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
KBoehmer on Agosto 24, 2023
I love the new Deals Insights - I would like those same insights to be available in the other Deal Views as well. Not just the default view. This would allow for easy understanding of the stats in the views that are important to me - such as quickly Leia mais
88 avaliações positivas
25 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Dezembro 06, 2023
That would be also a super helpful feature for us.
mikr on Dezembro 05, 2023
We have contacts being generated through custom behavioral events. In our reports we can see that they were created from Offline Sources from custom behavioral events. But to see which event exactly, you need to open the contact since that informati Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Dezembro 06, 2023
Hi @franksteiner79 , Thank you for asking. In this particular case, we have a SaaS product where we have events that we send via Segment to HubSpot...Leia mais
mikr on Dezembro 05, 2023
We have contacts being generated through custom behavioral events. In our reports we can see that they were created from Offline Sources from custom behavioral events. But to see which event exactly, you need to open the contact since that informati Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Dezembro 06, 2023
Hi @franksteiner79 , Thank you for asking. In this particular case, we have a SaaS product where we have events that we send via Segment to HubSpot...Leia mais
arlogilbert on Novembro 08, 2021
My mind is completely blown that HubSpot lets us define custom analytics views but that those views according to the documentation: Please note: a custom analytics view will only track data starting the day it's created, and will not incl Leia mais
2 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Novembro 28, 2023
Fully agree with this and I'm quite surprised that nobody else was asking for this in the last two years. Another way would be to just offer more fil...Leia mais
vazquez-gipper on Junho 15, 2023
I was evaluating traffic analytics in the Analytics tools, and would love to be able to focus on specific segements of web traffic. For example, filtering all sessions that came through utm_medium=ppc, and then drilling down further to review all ut Leia mais
4 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Novembro 28, 2023
Since analyitc views don't work retroactively, it would be great if it would be possible to add additional filters.
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Hubs de grupo para mikr