Equipe de Produto da HubSpot
Membro desde ‎out 26, 2016
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Dylan Sellberg

Atividade

techguardnathan on Maio 06, 2019
Since Microsoft is going away from Skype and integrating that functionality into Teams, it would be great to have the calling feature integrated with Teams.
228 avaliações positivas
88 Respostas
Junho 16, 2021
Hello HubSpot community, Thank you for your continued feedack here. Improving our integration functionality with more robust functionality spe...Leia mais
SteveSalvin on Março 06, 2017
I would like to be able to pre-record a number of voicemails and select which one to use when I get Voicemail when trying to reach customers. I get voicemail most of the time when reaching out to clients and it would save allot of time and allow me Leia mais
121 avaliações positivas
57 Respostas
Junho 16, 2021
Hello HubSpot community, Thank you for your continued feedack here. Voicemail drops, or leaving pre-recorded voicemails is on a list of things ...Leia mais
Mmccarthy on Janeiro 17, 2020
I would like to use ZoomPhone to call natively from within Hubspot.
125 avaliações positivas
82 Respostas
Junho 16, 2021
Hello HubSpot community, Thank you for your continued feedack here. As you may have seen, we've recently improved our integration with Zoom. Im...Leia mais
usmiclow on Outubro 20, 2017
When a phone number field has data put into it, it is up to the User to format it the way they deem appropriate. That is not the most user-friendly or data-centric approach. This is a good way to allow users to enter incorrect or sloppy data and cau Leia mais
467 avaliações positivas
159 Respostas
Junho 16, 2021
Hello HubSpot community! We understand how important it is to have phone numbers stored in valid formats in the CRM. Since my last update in March ...Leia mais
troelsfeodor on Maio 04, 2017
We currently have to use a service like Aircall to handle the inbound calls, which is not ideal. When you do the outbound calling from Hubspot it would make sense to also be able to handle the inbound calls and get them properly tracked, recorded, e Leia mais
494 avaliações positivas
142 Respostas
Junho 16, 2021
Hello HubSpot community! As @JoeMayall mentioned in his previous post, making HubSpot calling bi-directional to support inbound calls alongside o...Leia mais
Kidomu on Abril 27, 2021
Posting on behalf of a customer As part of the updates to the CRM records, the colour-coded bars were removed from the record cards in the top left, e.g. on deal records. Suggestion : please bring them back as they do help to visually Leia mais
31 avaliações positivas
22 Respostas
Maio 05, 2021
Hello HubSpot community! I appreciate your feedback on the sunsetting of the deal progress indicator. At this time, we do not have plans to re-add th...Leia mais
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.