• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Andre Eng

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

briley on August 28, 2019
It would be nice to have the option to use the Connected Team Conversations Inbox as a recipient for notifications in regards to bot conversations. We are looking to have a notification sent to the conversations inbox any time there is a new bot con read more
9 upvotes
10 Replies
HubSpot Employee
June 17, 2022
Hey Team, it's great to see that it's possible to at least send notifications through a conversations-based workflow. That said, it would be even bet...read more
izamaripa on July 24, 2020
Hello, I was wondering if we could have a feature to restore a "deleted report". I know this feature exists for deleted contacts, companies, and deals so I think this would be beneficial so I don't have to limit report permissions. Thanks! read more
55 upvotes
19 Replies
HubSpot Employee
March 28, 2022
I think it would be really great if we can restore deleted reports through the platform! Afterall it's quite likely that an accidental deletion might...read more
AbbyDavey on March 05, 2020
Not all of our clients will sign a quote - so I would like the ability to manually change the quote status please.
162 upvotes
56 Replies
HubSpot Employee
March 20, 2022
+1 Different users would have unique use cases for Quotes. It definitely would be great to give users the flexibility to manually change the Quote's...read more
ngambuti on February 24, 2020
To be able to unmerge contacts. It is often an issue if two different contacts use the same browser, where their activity feed would be combined. To be able to check off which entries you are moving to a new contact, then create that new cont read more
163 upvotes
44 Replies
HubSpot Employee
February 10, 2022
Commenting and upvoting for a customer. There can be instances whereby a contact merge was done on accident. In such cases, it would certainly be mos...read more
JeremyHong on August 07, 2020
For calculated properties that calculate Time Between Dates, it would be awesome if we could select the output metric (days/months/years) based on how precise we need the property to be. Currently, it appears HubSpot will display the exact nu read more
167 upvotes
33 Replies
HubSpot Employee
January 19, 2022
+1 Upvoting for a customer as I do think being able to have the choice to decide on the units would be super helpful!
LKrause on June 15, 2021
I am trying to create some reports on Sequences yet when I use the property, "last sequence enrolled" it is a numeric value, not alphanumeric/text. Why would I want to display a number in a report and not the actual name of the Sequence? I recom read more
HubSpot Employee
January 13, 2022
+1 to this for several customers I've spoken with. I think it would be more intuitive and helpful for users to see the Sequence's name instead of the...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.