• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Laura Michael

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
ErolY on January 31, 2022
Hi all, I am looking to create a report that looks at the overall average response time to incoming Emails by Sales Rep. Note, I am not just looking for the average first time response time, but for a report that shows the overall performanc read more
4 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant
August 22, 2022
Erol - have you found a report or work around? The first response time report doesn't give near enough information.
Cab on August 02, 2018
It would be great to schedule a meeting on the mobile app. Right now when I meet someone in person and want to schedule a meeting, I have to do it on Google Calendar. Instead, would be great to add them to HubSpot using card scanner and set up mee read more
Participant
June 13, 2022
This would be great! Our sales people are out in the field a lot and need to be able to create meetings when they are out before they forget when the...read more
LMichael on May 17, 2022
I would like to be able to run a report to see what deals are missing line items. With a custom report I can see line item names and if a deal has a line item that doesn't have a name, but no option to filter deals with no line item. There is also read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
BenWestie on July 24, 2020
It would be great to have the ability to tag an entire team within a note on a conversation or ticket. We have several people in our support team, a minimum of 1 person is covering tickets at all times, but we don't always know who this is, the abi read more
79 upvotes
38 Replies
Participant
February 25, 2022
This would be fantastic! We would love this idea for our sales team to communicate with our office team
Solved
LMichael on January 26, 2022
I'm trying to set up a workflow to set the contact owner based on zip codes here in California. We cover most of central and southern california divided between two sales people. I started the workflow with an if/then branch. I tried to add the filt read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
January 26, 2022
You are a lifesaver! Thank you so much for your help!
Solved
LMichael on January 26, 2022
I'm trying to set up a workflow to set the contact owner based on zip codes here in California. We cover most of central and southern california divided between two sales people. I started the workflow with an if/then branch. I tried to add the filt read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
January 26, 2022
You are a lifesaver! Thank you so much for your help!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups