HubSpot Employee
Member since ‎Jul 14, 2021
  • solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

Jonathon Colman

I lead the global content design discipline at HubSpot. I'm a Webby Award-winning designer and keynote speaker who’s built and led design teams at Facebook, Intercom, IBM, REI, and The Nature Conservancy. Feel free to ping me if you've got questions about product user experience (UX) or other design issues!

Activity

JenWeiss on May 13, 2022
/ˈnetwərkiNG/ noun The action or process of interacting with others to exchange information and develop professional or social contacts. Networking has always been a crucial part of building opportunities that allow you to land in read more
6 upvotes
14 Replies
HubSpot Employee
May 23, 2022
Yes, SO MUCH THIS ☝️ Saying "yes" to someone's offer of help isn't a weakness, it's a strength. It's also one of the fastest and best ways ...read more
JenWeiss on May 13, 2022
/ˈnetwərkiNG/ noun The action or process of interacting with others to exchange information and develop professional or social contacts. Networking has always been a crucial part of building opportunities that allow you to land in read more
6 upvotes
14 Replies
HubSpot Employee
May 23, 2022
Yes, SO MUCH THIS ☝️ Saying "yes" to someone's offer of help isn't a weakness, it's a strength. It's also one of the fastest and best ways ...read more
jcolman on September 17, 2021
It's-a-me! 👋 Hey Community! I’m Jonathon Colman (he/him, @jcolman ) and I’m a Senior Design Manager at HubSpot where I lead our global content design discipline. Before joining HubSpot, I led content design teams at Facebook, Intercom, read more
17 upvotes
30 Replies
HubSpot Employee
September 27, 2021
Well, that's a wrap folks! Thanks to everyone for all your great questions. I really enjoyed chatting with you about content design and how to write ...read more
It's-a-me! 👋 Hey Community! I’m Jonathon Colman (he/him, @jcolman ) and I’m a Senior Design Manager at HubSpot where I lead our global content design discipline. Before joining HubSpot, I led content design teams at Facebook, Intercom, read more
17 upvotes
30 Replies
HubSpot Employee
September 27, 2021
Well, that's a wrap folks! Thanks to everyone for all your great questions. I really enjoyed chatting with you about content design and how to write ...read more
17 upvotes
30 Replies
HubSpot Employee
September 27, 2021
17 upvotes
30 Replies
HubSpot Employee
September 27, 2021
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for jcolman