• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Michelle Fink

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

LOyoung on July 19, 2023
Hello! Love the new conditional logic feature in the create deal form based on pipeline. Would also love to have this exact feature based on a specific property in a pipeline. For example, in our sales pipeline, we have different products. It would read more
2 upvotes
1 Reply
Contributor
April 11, 2024
Yes! We have different service types/products and various properties that relate to information we need entered into the system for that specific ser...read more
MichelleFink on May 02, 2023
We would love to leverage the Hubspot notes on contact, company and deal records but they currently get burried and don't have any form of organization. Improvements requested: Add a way for users to leave titles on Notes to quickly find read more
6 upvotes
1 Reply
reeseh on March 08, 2018
Hubspot is a great CRM, but the biggest problem I've faces is not being able to do a mass search of customer notes. If I have a customer I need to contact, I may not remember their name, but I do remember that I noted that they raise golden retrieve read more
77 upvotes
44 Replies
Contributor
May 02, 2023
It looks like this feature request has been delivered? https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Be-able-to-search-notes-in-CRM-within-or-acros...read more
rickm on July 17, 2017
We frequently need to get in touch with the primary contact at one of our customers. In HubSpot, there is no way to identify who this is among the many contacts we have in HS for that organization. Even HubSpot recognizes the importance of thi read more
402 upvotes
165 Replies
Contributor
September 16, 2020
I agree that if this is being worked on it may need to be a bit more robust and allow multiple "primary contacts". Preferably custom named primary co...read more
EvaDixon on August 14, 2018
It would be great to have the option to disable email attachments from being automatically saved to Companies / Contacts. There is no need for us to store this information in Hubspot and often the same file is saved multiple times (if the same atta read more
79 upvotes
36 Replies
Contributor
July 15, 2020
Same issue here! - The 15-20 pixel images that bury the important documents are out of hand and my guess is that is a bug in the feature. All attachm...read more
hayesnelson on June 27, 2017
I'd like to be able to use a hubspot workflow to enroll (and trigger) a contact into a sequence in the CRM. I'd like to execute a sequence we've built in our HubSpot CRM when a contact property changes. eg; when contact property is set to 'X' read more
773 upvotes
262 Replies
Contributor
April 30, 2020
@mgandi The example use case above is really great! We would benefit in the same way since we also use Hubspot to handle the customer success side ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for MichelleFink