• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Paola Navarrete

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

romi on March 13, 2022
Do not allow non-admin users to access and view other users within the Portal. If a user does not have the permission allowed for Account Access - they should not be able to view User and Team information! For portals where we are suppor read more
HubSpot Employee
February 02, 2023
My customer is trying to restrict user teams access to their Service Partners, and even with the User table access settings above, these partners ar...read more
NRynia on November 18, 2021
I think it would be helpful to have the feature to seperate social media accounts on the same HubSpot account if there are multiple business units.
HubSpot Employee
January 11, 2023
The same applies to ad networks. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Ads/Can-Pixels-Ad-Accounts-be-assigned-to-Business-Units/m-p/502929 The purpose...read more
AMeredith on March 03, 2022
I'd like to be able to add team members to a meeting link and turn OFF the option to check availability. That would eliminate the need to manually add them to meeting invites to attend if they can, but avoid making so many time slots unavailable in read more
52 upvotes
19 Replies
HubSpot Employee
December 27, 2022
Hi, I support this idea - my customer is looking forward to toggling off the switch to create simultaneous group meetings with the same members accor...read more
PNavarrete on November 21, 2022
There are properties that are common to several Objects. Example: City which is in Contacts, Companies and Tickets. Today, when adding a new city in the dropdown, it is necessary to do it manually in each property. There should be a way to improv read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
jlrfiori on November 18, 2022
Pessoal, gostaria de entender se alguém já criou e, se sim, como funciona um Pipeline de Prospecção no HubSpot para a sua operação. Para maior contexto, o pipeline em questão seria o de pré-vendas, onde a pessoa (SDR) qualifica os leads e enviam pa read more
HubSpot Employee
November 21, 2022
Olá @jlrfiori Seja bem vindo a Comunidade da HubSpot! Vamos te ajudar. Irei incluir alguns de nossos contribuidores experts que p...read more
trevordjones on May 22, 2017
In trying to reassign company records associated with deactivated users in the CRM, I found that there was no way to filter by deactivated user name. Adding this feature would make it much easier to perform administrative tasks. Perhaps this shoul read more
72 upvotes
18 Replies
HubSpot Employee
November 10, 2022
My customer needs to see deactivaded users in their dashboards and they have to open each one of the reports to include them, which is time consuming...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.