• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Rich Handler

Hi all! I'm the founder of AR Proactive. Looking forward to learning, un-learning, and re-learning with everyone!

Activity

Brandonbaker on September 17, 2018
The ability to create more than one Knowledgebase. Similar to having multiple conversation inboxes or ticket pipelines. This allows for knowledgebase segmentation. Could be for Internal Vs External or Client Vs Prospect (Sales Vs Support) read more
764 upvotes
214 Replies
Participant
December 11, 2022
Hi @tilly do you have an ETA for Beta Testing or the next phase? I see that Multiple KB's has been "In Planning" since 7/12/22. We are des...read more
Brandonbaker on September 17, 2018
The ability to create more than one Knowledgebase. Similar to having multiple conversation inboxes or ticket pipelines. This allows for knowledgebase segmentation. Could be for Internal Vs External or Client Vs Prospect (Sales Vs Support) read more
764 upvotes
214 Replies
Participant
December 11, 2022
Hi @tilly do you have an ETA for Beta Testing or the next phase? I see that Multiple KB's has been "In Planning" since 7/12/22. We are des...read more
franksteiner79 on October 22, 2021
Hi all I'm Frank Steiner , Principal Inbound Consultant at HubSpot (Germany). I've been with HubSpot since May 2018 and have been a HubSpot fanboy and customer since 2014/15 when I did my first HubSpot implementation whilst working as Mark read more
22 upvotes
32 Replies
Participant
October 29, 2021
Frank, can you point me to a "how-to" for using " automation to keep the company LC property up to date" as you mentioned? If you're referring to a ...read more
franksteiner79 on October 22, 2021
Hi all I'm Frank Steiner , Principal Inbound Consultant at HubSpot (Germany). I've been with HubSpot since May 2018 and have been a HubSpot fanboy and customer since 2014/15 when I did my first HubSpot implementation whilst working as Mark read more
22 upvotes
32 Replies
Participant
October 29, 2021
Frank, can you point me to a "how-to" for using " automation to keep the company LC property up to date" as you mentioned? If you're referring to a ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for RHandler