• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Shaina Comullo

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

SComullo on July 24, 2023
Please build a function wherein we could play the video itself on the marketing email (without opening and playing it in a different browser)
0 upvote
0 Reply
SarahX on December 01, 2020
We really need a way to report on how long a ticket is spending at a particular status before progressing to the next step. I honnestly thought this was part of the functionality I was paying for with Service Pro. The ability to easily see where th read more
223 upvotes
28 Replies
Participant | Partner
June 03, 2022
Hi @LoreLopez Create a date stamp per ticket property, you can automate this through workflow for new records. For older records, you just ha...read more
JorieMunroe on July 11, 2021
As a social media marketer, it’s crucial you determine which platforms you’re going to share your content on. There’s not necessarily a right or wrong answer when it comes to which social channels your business should use — it’s more about the need read more
129 upvotes
601 Replies
Participant | Partner
July 11, 2021
Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for SComullo