• solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Josh Curcio

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
MeesvP on April 18, 2024
My company uses the chatbot from Hubspot in order to help customers get answers to their questions. We made chatflows to answer many questions, but some questions are redirected to the livechat with a employee, because the chatbot couldnt answer the read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
April 18, 2024
Hi @MeesvP , From my understanding, it will not use the information that your website visitors provide to chat for its own LLM. This chatbot ...read more
JVanpachtenbe on April 17, 2024
Hello all We added a dynamic signature showing data and a picture depending on the deal owner. The picture of the deal owner is added as a file in hubspot and in the designer manager we added a link with the necessary parameters towards thi read more
1 upvote
10 Replies
April 18, 2024
Hi @JVanpachtenbe , When you send the email and it shows the missing image icon, what is the file path or the image that it attempted to acces...read more
Solved
Glyn_C on April 17, 2024
Hi - I'm trying to create a report based on a property set on Company records. I have a field 'A', which has multiple checkbox values in it. E.g. Company 123 Field A: value 1, value 3, value 5 Company ABC Field A: value 1, value 2, val read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
April 18, 2024
Hi @Glyn_C , If you are trying to do this in a report you can use Companies and Line Items as your objects to associate them. You would want t...read more
AFormigoni on April 18, 2024
Hey everyone, This is a technical analytics question from those using HubSpot as their CMS, website and landing page builder. I plan to run some tests within website landing pages to increase the conversion rate from traffic to demo requests read more
April 18, 2024
Hi @AFormigoni , As you mentioned, the form on that page would be the easiest. If you're on Marketing Enterprise or Sales Enterprise, Customer...read more
Solved
Glyn_C on April 17, 2024
Hi - I'm trying to create a report based on a property set on Company records. I have a field 'A', which has multiple checkbox values in it. E.g. Company 123 Field A: value 1, value 3, value 5 Company ABC Field A: value 1, value 2, val read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
April 18, 2024
Hi @Glyn_C , If you are trying to do this in a report you can use Companies and Line Items as your objects to associate them. You would want t...read more
Solved
Arnunes on February 27, 2024
Hey, I need to attach specific labels within the attachments of each existing deal to identify which document that attachment corresponds to. This will later be utilized with an api to integrate an internal system. Does anyone have any idea read more
February 27, 2024
Hi @Arnunes , At this time labels are only available for contacts, companies, deals, tickets, and custom objects. They aren't available at the...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups