• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Meg Robinson

Long term HubSpot user, developer, consultant.

Activity

Prakhar on May 14, 2021
Just like we could set a trigger in a workflow for 'Any Form' Submitted on 'Any Page' - similarly we should be able to trigger a workflow based on 'Any Link' Clicked in 'Any Marketing Email' Use Case : We have 2 types of emails : Transactio read more
10 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant | Diamond Partner
May 24, 2022
Absolutely second this one! I want to use how many times someone has clicked on a marketing email as part of their HubSpot score. Right now, you can ...read more
mbarba on February 24, 2022
Hey there! I’m Mary Barba, HubSpot Academy’s revenue operations (RevOps) professor. Welcome to the Data Management & Reporting Study Group! One of the best ways to learnData Management & Reporting is by implementi read more
63 upvotes
807 Replies
March 28, 2022
Hi, I'm Meg Robinson from Virginia, U.S. I work as a client delivery director at Measured Results. I get to work with all of our great clients and ...read more
Champion on July 11, 2021
Sales qualified leads, or SQLs, are marketing qualified leads, or MQLs, that your sales team has determined to be worthy of a direct follow-up after a thorough examination. Keeping this in mind, what does an SQL look like for your business? Conside read more
72 upvotes
177 Replies
December 08, 2021
Someone who meets the demography and activities required to define them as engaged, and has spoken with sales who has completed BANT qualification or...read more
JonPayne on June 29, 2021
We’ve all been there, you’re in the process of buying something - typically in real life - and you suddenly realise you’re in a lead qualification process. What are some of the best (and worst) experiences you’ve had as a lead being qualified? No s read more
24 upvotes
61 Replies
September 24, 2021
I did a similar exercise in an advanced marketing class. Our project was to go as pairs to a car dealership as different personas to see how we would...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges