• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

joshflightbucks on April 11, 2017
My company has a workflow that requires one side of the company (claim specalists) to deal with sensitive information of individuals (under contacts) and the other side of the company (sales) to work with companies and contacts to partner with our c read more
223 upvotes
118 Replies
Participant
March 30, 2020
Supporting this idea. Would like to see this implemented.
Ian1099 on February 13, 2019
Currently the setting for users to edit contacts is an all or nothing deal. If you want your users to be able to edit a contact's phone number they also get permission to delete it. Would be awesome if you could remove a user's ability to delet read more
Participant
March 23, 2020
This is a great idea. Would love to have this available.
taylorfriss on July 11, 2017
We just switched over to HubSpot from Salesforce and are trying to do an audit on which properties we have - so we can find duplicates and either merge or delete them. It would be great if we could export all existing Properties in our system with t read more
Participant
January 16, 2020
Would also love to see this implemented. In addition to exporting the properties, I would also like to see who created the field and how times the pr...read more
Shay on April 10, 2017
Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 169 votes. I'd like to have more than 1 level in the dependent fields in forms.
581 upvotes
209 Replies
Participant
November 21, 2019
Yes, this is something I am interested in having also. Thanks.
Solved
Andye on July 15, 2017
In the hubspot crm is it possible to create more Task Types? Currently there are only three choices for Call - Email - To Do. Thanks
128 upvotes
16 Replies
Participant
November 04, 2017
This is something we are looking for as well. Please work on implemeting this.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.