• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Invorio on May 24, 2017
When I schedule a task (eg call) I'd like a check box to show the task in Google Calendar (like meetings, but without mailing the contact).
700 upvotes
241 Replies
August 03, 2020
Hi jahson01, Sure, I've stopped using HubSpot because of issues like this, I'd be happy to give it a go. Alex.
Invorio on May 24, 2017
When I schedule a task (eg call) I'd like a check box to show the task in Google Calendar (like meetings, but without mailing the contact).
700 upvotes
241 Replies
August 03, 2020
Hi jahson01, Sure, I've stopped using HubSpot because of issues like this, I'd be happy to give it a go. Alex.
michaelpowens on February 17, 2017
There should be a way to set the default font and font size in the Email client within the CRM?
154 upvotes
107 Replies
September 14, 2018
I posted this original comment a significant amount of time ago and it is abundantly clear that Hubspot absolutely could not care less about the opin...read more
SebastianB on July 27, 2017
Hi, it would be great to specify the privacy setting for emails or contacts that will be logged in the CRM. As some conversations & emails have to be confidential, it would be great to have a setting that tells Hubspot which emails to log and wh read more
July 18, 2018
Hi Madhavaji, It works well enough if you are emailing directly but I found that when you do a round robin type email and a blacklisted address r...read more
Invorio on May 24, 2017
700 upvotes
241 Replies
August 03, 2020
michaelpowens on February 17, 2017
There should be a way to set the default font and font size in the Email client within the CRM?
154 upvotes
107 Replies
September 14, 2018
I posted this original comment a significant amount of time ago and it is abundantly clear that Hubspot absolutely could not care less about the opin...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.