• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

virginiam on November 09, 2017
I am very happy that the new "Products" feature was added under deals. I think this gives the opportunity to create very good reports on sales by products. However, I would like the opportunity to create custom reports using the products. I wo read more
Contributor
January 11, 2019
Agreed to all of the above. This suggestion has been highly upvoted and is in for a year. What is the timeline for this?
kristusv on January 22, 2020
It happens frequenly enough for us where we have two different deals for a single deal. Either because we're working through a partner or a deal has gone stale enough where it makes sense to create a new deal for them (from a commission perspect for read more
458 upvotes
51 Replies
Contributor
October 12, 2018
Hey Hubspot, This is an almost 2 year old request with 168 upvotes. You already have pretty good algorithms for merging contacts where the logic cou...read more
Solved
Daniel3 on March 28, 2018
Hi, I'm using a blog.xyz.com (Blog) and an info.xyz.com subdomain (landing pages) through Hubspot based on my www.xyz.com website. I tried to add them to google search console but was not able to do it for the info-subdomain. I used the recommen read more
0 upvote
21 Replies
Contributor
March 29, 2018
Thanks Scott, you were actually right with your first assumption. We use the info.-site for landing pages but didn't have anything behind the base ur...read more
Solved
Daniel3 on March 28, 2018
Hi, I'm using a blog.xyz.com (Blog) and an info.xyz.com subdomain (landing pages) through Hubspot based on my www.xyz.com website. I tried to add them to google search console but was not able to do it for the info-subdomain. I used the recommen read more
0 upvote
21 Replies
Contributor
March 29, 2018
Thanks Scott, you were actually right with your first assumption. We use the info.-site for landing pages but didn't have anything behind the base ur...read more
jcox on January 17, 2017
I've seen the response to this query is that it is currently unavailable but being able to have deals in a range of currencies would be very useful.
173 upvotes
112 Replies
Contributor
March 15, 2018
Thanks Daniel, we actually use the custom field for currency as well. It works ok. You can also create a workflow where you automatically assign the...read more
Solved
Daniel3 on March 13, 2018
Hi, We sell globally in different currencies. Our deals and the products in them need to reflect that. I need to be able to set up one product with e.g. 100 USD, 89 EUR, 127 AUD,... The currency could be either chosen when adding the product or th read more
9 upvotes
5 Replies
Contributor
March 13, 2018
Thanks but this is on an Hubspot account level. What most people will need is on the deal level.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.