• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Alexandre Castro

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Faris on July 15, 2022
The goal is to have a workflow event trigger associated to the status of a sent 'envelope' so that this can be used to automatically trigger following actions. For example, delay until event happens - envelope status = 'Completed', assign task read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant | Diamond Partner
September 29, 2022
I need this too!! Alex
Solved
ACastro6 on August 25, 2022
Hello, Is it possible to copy a meeting activity from one deal to another? I have two pipelines (one for SDR´s and another for AE´s). The SDR schedules a meeting and I need that meeting appears in new deal in AE´s pipeline. And I can´t co read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
August 26, 2022
Hi Jennifer, Thanks. It´s not exacty what I´m looking for but it works. Regards, Alex Castro
Solved
ACastro6 on August 25, 2022
Hello, Is it possible to copy a meeting activity from one deal to another? I have two pipelines (one for SDR´s and another for AE´s). The SDR schedules a meeting and I need that meeting appears in new deal in AE´s pipeline. And I can´t co read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
August 26, 2022
Hi Jennifer, Thanks. It´s not exacty what I´m looking for but it works. Regards, Alex Castro
bencefarkas on March 06, 2020
Goal: HubSpot users should be able to be restricted when moving deals between stages. Let's say you have a Sales Pipeline with stages like "Qualified Prospect", "1st Meeting", "2nd Meeting", "Proposal Given". You shouldn't be able to move a deal read more
213 upvotes
88 Replies
May 28, 2022
Agree!
Solved
SDebiasi on July 20, 2021
Hello everybody, Is there a way to filter the tasks by creator in the Tasks view? I would like to see the tasks that I created in order to check whether they were completed or not. An alternative suitable solutions would be to be notified when a t read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
April 13, 2022
There is an alternative. You can create a report and use the property 'Activity created by'. You should use the entity 'Activities' in order to be ab...read more
Solved
LKrause on June 15, 2021
I am trying to create some reports on Sequences yet when I use the property, "last sequence enrolled" it is a numeric value, not alphanumeric. There must be some unknown reason why this is so. Why would I want to display a number in a report and read more
4 upvotes
7 Replies
April 08, 2022
There is a way to turnaround this. You can build a report usind the 'last sequence enrolled' property. In this report, hubspot inform you the sequenc...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for ACastro6