• solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Chad Pierce

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
spsangeeta on November 06, 2018
Hi, I have different blog templates for English and Arabic. I want to create a template which shows a list of blogs from both of English and Arabic blog pages sorted by date. I tried to make changes in the post listing in the template, as sh read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor | Elite Partner
November 06, 2018
Is it possible you post the code you are using to combine the two lists?
mdavis15 on November 06, 2018
https://app.hubspot.com/email/4064421/edit-beta/6461350513/content I built this email with a template HubSpot built for us. When I test it, the check bullet marks do not show in my browser. They show on my phone though. Any help is apprecia read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
November 06, 2018
We are not able to see that preview link. It asks for a log in.
AJLaPorte_diagr on November 06, 2018
There have been many discussions on the Developer Slack about being able to clone the Advanced Menu Module and being able to edit the loop of the menu so we can create more advanced structuring and styling of the menus. It would be nice if we c read more
November 06, 2018
this would be amazing!
Solved
italoborges on July 10, 2018
Hello, I learned how to create custom modules and how to use them. Now I'm facing a problem to customise it more. I have these variations bellow, with 5 and 4 items, and maybe in a future, 3 items in a row. I'm trying to think how w read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
July 10, 2018
This is actually really simple in the new Design Manager. Create a custom Module with 4 fields.. A Text Module (This will be the title) A Ric...read more
IngridJ on July 02, 2018
Hi, I bought a template on the marketplace, but the accordion module isn't responsive. Is there code I can use to make it responsive for mobile? The module script is below. Thanks! ________________________________________________________ read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
July 10, 2018
You caould start by reducing the font size in the accordion tabs. @media screen and (max-width: 768px) { . accordion_header { font-...read more
JeanJones on September 21, 2017
Google My Business is a great tool for localized businesses to engage with customers, and people who leave reviews. It would be great to see whether we can integrate this similarly to how we integrated Google Plus (and since they are phasing this o read more
166 upvotes
54 Replies
November 09, 2017
I agree, this is an amazinng feature and would be awesome to support.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.