• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
Breanna on August 01, 2018
Hi all! I am using the free email signature template. I have finished creating it and now when I try to download it says " You‘re almost there, just 1 more fields to download your free signature." I can't figure out what else is needed. Can someone read more
4 upvotes
12 Replies
Participant
August 31, 2018
I was told by HubSpot support to try using the email generator link in an incognito browser window. This worked for me, but not for a co-worker.
Solved
KBond on April 26, 2018
We recently began cleaning up and pulling in contacts from a separate CRM system. Our older contacts in HubSpot are outdated. Manually updating the contact list would take longer than I'm willing or able to spend, so I'm thinking about deleting all read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
AaronRosenbluth on August 30, 2017
We've been using Sprout social for social media publishing prior to becoming a hubspot partner and have found the reports feature within hubspot is lacking in comparison. Can we suggest that you provide an exportable dashboard/document that breaks d read more
Participant
October 26, 2017
I'm just looking for easy percentages of overall social media enagement vs exact numbers so I don't have to use Excel AND HubSpot.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.