• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Richard Cobbett

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Sdiddy407 on January 21, 2021
Is it on the road map to enable forms to update specific properties inside of a Custom Object? Or is this possible through 3rd party integrations like zapier?
7 upvotes
9 Replies
Participant
May 09, 2022
Its already available i think. I can see custom object fields in the forms.
DiegoPI on June 11, 2018
It would be great to be able to change the default meeting reminder email or meeting booked email when creating a scheduling page. The minor customization allowed in the form of additional unformtted text is not enough. It would also be great to be read more
1009 upvotes
331 Replies
Participant
November 09, 2021
Adding a time field or date stamp with time that could trigger in automations would be a good start then we can schedule SMS plus other notifications...read more
aiandy on February 09, 2021
With the upcoming changes to ad tracking in browsers, Facebook is aggressively pushing folks to adopt the new Conversions API . From my reading, this has to be done server-side, so we'd likely need Hubspot to support this and provide hooks for our read more
34 upvotes
43 Replies
Participant
September 22, 2021
Is this Facebook Conversion API for Hubspot in beta? If so can I get it?
harnessprojects on April 15, 2021
Hi there, we urgently need a solution to Facebook's requirements for Server-side conversion API support with Hubspot forms and pages. This was posted in the community section here. So following up with an Idea's post here as per PamCotton's r read more
27 upvotes
6 Replies
Participant
September 22, 2021
Hi team, Any updates on this? I believe I read somewhere it's in BETA. Can anyone elaborate?
RCTMAP on September 01, 2021
We've purchased Sales Enterprise in order to use HubSpot the way we need to use it. We need to be able to display Associated With Contacts in table and pipeline views. Please fix this function as it is impossible for our team to use unless y read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
EAmbrosius on July 13, 2021
Why cant SMS replied be integrated in CONVERSATIONS inbox like Messenger, chat, and email. We do a lot of comms to customers via sms workflows, if a customer replies to us it would be great to have that come into Conversations inbox so we can contin read more
3 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
August 04, 2021
Our team have missed so many SMS's because they just didn't know a message had been returned. We'd love to have SMS messages tracked in Conversations...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.