• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Angel -

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Ashish1 on November 26, 2019
When i submit a form using v2 api the form successfully submit but it not capture the input fields and show no contact record. What about this error The cookie needed to link form submissions to existing contacts isn't being sent.
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
August 02, 2022
What if the form is not in the browser but on the API?
Solved
RobertMarinho on October 01, 2021
Hello all, I´m not able to get theprocess.env.APIKEY on serverless functions locally. I´ve added the APIKEY through hs secrets add command: After running the local server secrets env are all set: On the code I´m loggin the APIKE read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
July 28, 2022
For others, be sure to CAPITALIZE your environment variable names and you can also find the secret in the context parameter of exports.main, if proce...read more
Solved
tonygoodchild on October 12, 2018
I am trying to use the API to generate reports on Tickets that are unavailable in the HubSpot CRM. It seems there is no way to filter Tickets by the API so I am having to grab them all and then filter afterwards. This is taking a long time as the read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
July 18, 2022
Try the V3 search endpoint to filter by ticket properties and return such all tickets
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.