• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Saptarshi Nath

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
KJohal on August 23, 2022
I know we can forward the email in Hubspot but I am unable to find any option to do the email forwarding automatically instead of doing it manually. Is automatic email forwarding feature availiable in Hubspot??
June 25, 2023
This is what I'm trying to do too. But when I add our Hubspot forwarding email address to my rules on Google Workspace email, it sends a code to our ...read more
Solved
Damien on July 29, 2021
Hi all, we are using the Google Sheets integration to export a list of contacts from HubSpot to Google Sheets via a workflow. The problem is that the "Create Date" property comes through as a long number, rather than an actual date. Here are read more
3 upvotes
16 Replies
October 06, 2021
Not sure if that's what you're looking for. But Airboxr (my product) syncs with Hubspot to pull data into Google Sheets and standardizes all dates in...read more
Solved
SAMsan on February 05, 2020
Hello, I'm trying to request deals per Pipeline using API v3 Search method. I can get entries at some point. Using "after"=999 is working but "after"=9999 fails returning 400 - bad request. Here are the logs : {limit=100.0, filters=[{proper read more
1 upvote
9 Replies
July 23, 2021
Hi @Willson , when will this issue be resolved? While it isn't a big problem for Deals, it is a massive problem for Contacts - the Contacts API (wi...read more
pbmartin on February 01, 2021
I'm surprised that the HubSpot Google Sheets integration does not include any date properties. It really isn't that useful for Deal analysis and reporting without date properties. Please add Date properties to the HubSpot Google Sheets integration. read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
June 15, 2021
Hi @pbmartin - not sure if you still need this, but you can use Airboxr to import deals data right into your spreadsheet. The query builder will he...read more
slvale2 on May 21, 2021
Currently, the integration only pulls in data from internal values not labels. For HubSpot default properties, like Deal Stage, internal names cannot be changes. This causes a string of numbers to show in the sheet instead of the property label name read more
44 upvotes
9 Replies
June 15, 2021
Hi @slvale2 , I'm a bit late to the discussion here: but this is something you could use Airboxr for, it is a GSheets plugin that imports and analys...read more
Solved
pbmartin on January 31, 2021
The new 'Create Google Sheet row' workflow action doesn't appear to include a really-really-important property: Close Date. In fact, I don't see any date properties available. That makes the feature useless in Deals. Am I seeing right or is somethi read more
June 15, 2021
Hi @pbmartin , I'm a bit late to the conversation. In case you haven't figured it out yet, you should try out Airboxr—it's on the Hubspot marketpla...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.