Colaborador(a)
Membro desde ‎jun 8, 2021
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Andy Hooks

Atividade

ethankopit on Junho 26, 2020
HubSpot should create a tool that allows those of us who do time-based work (e.g. consultants, freelancers, creatives, lawyers) to track their time and link it directly to a deal, quote, or project. Right now, there's no easy way to track time insid Leia mais
Colaborador(a)
Fevereiro 28, 2024
This would be nice, so if you have a service ticket or project you can collect the amount of time each person spent on the item. This would be a grea...Leia mais
Solucionado
sandrine_OP on Janeiro 10, 2019
Hi Community Is there a way to create a property that is linked by conditional logic to another property. i.e. I have a list of "general" issue, but I want the support team to be able to select sub issues when they select one of the entries for th Leia mais
234 avaliações positivas
50 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Setembro 05, 2023
I have to agree that it would be really nice to have this feature. The one item I see they did add was that when creating a service ticket format you...Leia mais
Solucionado
Hi Community Is there a way to create a property that is linked by conditional logic to another property. i.e. I have a list of "general" issue, but I want the support team to be able to select sub issues when they select one of the entries for th Leia mais
234 avaliações positivas
50 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Setembro 05, 2023
I have to agree that it would be really nice to have this feature. The one item I see they did add was that when creating a service ticket format you...Leia mais
Solucionado
234 avaliações positivas
50 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Setembro 05, 2023
sophyeo on Julho 15, 2020
Right now, the "Amount in Company Currency" field only reflect changes after a quotation is created. For example, if I were to want to specify that a 50% deposit worth $x is required upon confirmation, there's no way to add it in, even by creati Leia mais
2 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Abril 25, 2023
I would like to see a section for a deposit required on a quote template. I would like to be able to calculate based on the quote sub-total.
Solucionado
234 avaliações positivas
50 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Setembro 05, 2023
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.