自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Andy Hooks

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

ethankopit 6月 26日, 2020
HubSpot should create a tool that allows those of us who do time-based work (e.g. consultants, freelancers, creatives, lawyers) to track their time and link it directly to a deal, quote, or project. Right now, there's no easy way to track time insid 続きを読む
投稿者
2月 28日, 2024
This would be nice, so if you have a service ticket or project you can collect the amount of time each person spent on the item. This would be a grea...続きを読む
解決済み
sandrine_OP 1月 10日, 2019
Hi Community Is there a way to create a property that is linked by conditional logic to another property. i.e. I have a list of "general" issue, but I want the support team to be able to select sub issues when they select one of the entries for th 続きを読む
235 いいね!
50 コメント
投稿者
9月 05日, 2023
I have to agree that it would be really nice to have this feature. The one item I see they did add was that when creating a service ticket format you...続きを読む
解決済み
sandrine_OP 1月 10日, 2019
Hi Community Is there a way to create a property that is linked by conditional logic to another property. i.e. I have a list of "general" issue, but I want the support team to be able to select sub issues when they select one of the entries for th 続きを読む
235 いいね!
50 コメント
投稿者
9月 05日, 2023
I have to agree that it would be really nice to have this feature. The one item I see they did add was that when creating a service ticket format you...続きを読む
解決済み
sandrine_OP 1月 10日, 2019
235 いいね!
50 コメント
投稿者
9月 05日, 2023
sophyeo 7月 15日, 2020
Right now, the "Amount in Company Currency" field only reflect changes after a quotation is created. For example, if I were to want to specify that a 50% deposit worth $x is required upon confirmation, there's no way to add it in, even by creati 続きを読む
2 いいね!
2 コメント
投稿者
4月 25日, 2023
I would like to see a section for a deposit required on a quote template. I would like to be able to calculate based on the quote sub-total.
解決済み
sandrine_OP 1月 10日, 2019
235 いいね!
50 コメント
投稿者
9月 05日, 2023
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.