• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Michelle Pellettier

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

AmyJS on November 16, 2020
We used to be able to link our Instagram account directly on HubSpot to retrieve our social media stats and reports. Is it possible to have this feature back again? Now that Instagram and Facebook are connected on HubSpot in the social connectio read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
July 15, 2021
Thank you! QUESTION: given there is only the ONE connection for Facebook and Instagram within Hubspot - does that mean we cannot post to Instagra...read more
MPellett on July 15, 2021
Hello! I connected a Facebook account in Hubspot fine, yet it is not allowing to connect an Instagram account - does it assume or require them to have the same @handle name? How can I connect an Instagram account with a different name @handl read more
MPellett on July 15, 2021
Hello! First time user here ... I have the WordPress plugin installed and the tracking code - yet, how can I setup the tracking view or other to get the wordpress traffic analytics view in Hubspot? I tried to follow the tracking view add read more
Solved
MPellett on June 09, 2021
Hello world! How do you integrate a WordPress blog into Hubspot for blog analytics? Do you need a WordPress plugin? or what additional function does this offer if available? Or is it simply an integration of WordPress into Hubspot to rep read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Contributor
June 10, 2021
Hello, I understand from @karstenkoehler that there are two methods: Note, if you are on wordpress.com you need the Business Plan (supports p...read more
Solved
Hello world! How do you integrate a WordPress blog into Hubspot for blog analytics? Do you need a WordPress plugin? or what additional function does this offer if available? Or is it simply an integration of WordPress into Hubspot to rep read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Contributor
June 10, 2021
Hello, I understand from @karstenkoehler that there are two methods: Note, if you are on wordpress.com you need the Business Plan (supports p...read more
Solved
0 upvote
5 Replies
Contributor
June 10, 2021
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.