• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Bartosz Czerniakowski

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

SimonJb11 on July 03, 2021
Hey guys, I have a pagination page that is coming up even though it doesn't need to. For example https://www.essentialtech.com.au/blog/tag/desktop-maintenance/page/1 this is page 1, but I don't need this page and want to know how to remove pa read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
April 18, 2023
Hi Gonzalo, your redirect solution works only if I have less than 10 pages of pagination ("page/10" also contains "page/1" in the string), how to so...read more
Solved
BCzerniakowski on November 18, 2021
Hi HS community 😉 Today I want to ask you about your experience in the crawl budget optimization on the HS CMS. When I check the crawl report for our pages I see that 52% of the crawls are javascript ones. . It's not good, cause for a h read more
4 upvotes
2 Replies
Solved
BCzerniakowski on June 04, 2021
Hi, is there a way to change the way of how the meta-title is built? Currently, the formula looks like that: Blog page title | tag/author Is there a way to reverse it so it looks like that? tag/author | Blog page title
0 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
June 07, 2021
Thanks for your replies 🙂 I can't see the reasoning for that structure, but guess I'll just have to come up with a shorter blog title, so the ...read more
Solved
BCzerniakowski on June 04, 2021
Hi, is there a way to change the way of how the meta-title is built? Currently, the formula looks like that: Blog page title | tag/author Is there a way to reverse it so it looks like that? tag/author | Blog page title
0 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
June 07, 2021
Thanks for your replies 🙂 I can't see the reasoning for that structure, but guess I'll just have to come up with a shorter blog title, so the ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.