• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Nathan Pohl

Proud Calvin University alum excited to be working with a marketing agency! I utilize my organization, quick learning, and strong communication skills to help businesses grow through their marketing projects.

Activity

HGoossens on February 19, 2024
It would be nice to create a task to multiple users in a workflow.
1 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
February 22, 2024
Are you trying to assign the same task to multiple users or just make multiple identical tasks assigned to different team members? If you are looking...read more
NMPohl on February 22, 2024
I am trying to build a report to show the open rate of 1-to-1 emails of our sales reps here at our agency. However, there is no way for me to currently do this with custom report building. The screenshot shows the best I can do. I can show a co read more
4 upvotes
0 Reply
LPlumb on February 20, 2024
Sometimes, I need to archive properties no longer in use, or, wish to change the field. If these proeprties are being used in views created by others, I am unable to remove the properties and have to either go round asking people to remove them and read more
Contributor
February 22, 2024
Fantastic idea, I've thought of submitting a similar idea myself!
AAdkins24 on February 21, 2024
Hi community! We are looking into affiliate partner tracking programs but I am wondering if there's a good way to do this within HubSpot instead of paying for a third-party program/app. We are trying to develop more partnerships for marketing and le read more
Contributor
February 22, 2024
What ecommerce platform are you using and connecting to HubSpot? If they are using special links or discounts codes to track affiliate sales, you cou...read more
erink1 on February 21, 2024
Would love to be able to add a user's headshot to be included in their email preset. Might defeat the purpose, but having the control to adjust email signatures is a big deal for a large client of ours. They want the email signatures to be personabl read more
Contributor
February 22, 2024
You can add custom images in your HubSpot email signature lines using HTML, but I agree it would be nice to have this feature where you could simply ...read more
Solved
LWiart on January 04, 2023
Dear community, I need your help about a table report: - 1st column: Close date - monthly - 2nd column: Amount in company currency (sum) - 3rd column: Count of line items (to know how many total items were sold) I'd like to add a last col read more
2 upvotes
4 Replies
Contributor
February 22, 2024
@LWiart I am running into the exact same issue in a report I am trying to build, and am equally as frustrated that you would need Operations Enterp...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for NMPohl