Contributor | Elite Partner
Member since ‎Jun 1, 2021
  • solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

Hannah Munoz

Still newer to the full-time marketing world, I graduated from JMU in 2019 with a degree in Marketing and a minor in Economics. I have been with Imagine now for 2.5 years and have grown more than I could have ever dreamed. When I'm not working I'm usually spending my time adventuring outdoors, playing Animal Crossing, doing some form of art, or hanging out with my husband and cat.

Activity

kvlschaefer on May 25, 2022
Hey Community, This week we want to spotlight Hannah Munoz, you may know her as @hannahgrose in the Community.   Hannah shared how she started using HubSpot and what she does for work. Discover what she does in her free tim read more
8 upvotes
7 Replies
May 31, 2022
Thank you so much! Yes! That's so important!
Hey Community, This week we want to spotlight Hannah Munoz, you may know her as @hannahgrose in the Community.   Hannah shared how she started using HubSpot and what she does for work. Discover what she does in her free tim read more
8 upvotes
7 Replies
May 31, 2022
8 upvotes
7 Replies
May 31, 2022
8 upvotes
7 Replies
May 31, 2022
ThatChristinaG on August 19, 2021
Welcome! We are so excited to welcome you to HubFans! This group is to help you connect with other advocates, learn from each other, and discover opportunities to highlight your knowledge of HubSpot. In this group, feel free to share yo read more
59 upvotes
441 Replies
September 22, 2021
Hi everyone! My name is Hannah Munoz, I'm the Marketing Manager for Imagine Business Development . I'm located in Texas, and have been remote workin...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges