• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Levyn Leenen

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Levyn on April 16, 2021
Hi, On Contacts/Companies you have the side pane with all the information. One of those information boxes is Contact / Company Owner. Currently, this is a drop down with users in the order in which they were created. However, in our case, the pe read more
11 upvotes
6 Replies
KirstenM on September 17, 2017
Win Probability should be available as a property that can be displayed as part of the deal columns - i.e. there should be the ability to see, at an overview level, what the win probabilities are for all current deals.
June 12, 2020
I need this
beckyschaen on November 16, 2017
Our users using Hubspot CRM free and Sales need the ability to receive a reminder email for overdue tasks. As sales people, they are very busy and the original reminder email gets lost in their inboxes and they often forget about their tasks. If read more
79 upvotes
16 Replies
August 27, 2019
Yes, A daily task reminder for every overdue, incomplete task would be great.
lrn24 on January 02, 2019
When creating a task, it defaults to being due at 5 pm. There is no way to change the default for this. You need to manually change every task which is time-consuming. There should be an option for default this time to one of your choosing.
407 upvotes
176 Replies
April 12, 2019
Yes, this is very annoying as I get a bunch of e-mails AND iphone app notifications every morning when I'm not even at work yet. And it's a small inc...read more
Levyn on October 20, 2017
I find it strange that I can pin 'notes' on a contact or deal, but I can't do that with a call. Often I make a call and write down what we discussed for later. If I want to pin this information I have to copy it to a note and then pin it... Why can' read more
April 05, 2019
I have the newest Beta version and I can now pin calls, mails, etc. Great! This idea can be marked as completed 😉
Levyn on October 20, 2017
I find it strange that I can pin 'notes' on a contact or deal, but I can't do that with a call. Often I make a call and write down what we discussed for later. If I want to pin this information I have to copy it to a note and then pin it... Why can' read more
April 05, 2019
I have the newest Beta version and I can now pin calls, mails, etc. Great! This idea can be marked as completed 😉
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.