• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Marlene Flickinger

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

TheoGT on February 04, 2021
Would it be possible to remove the email property option from the form ? It's a mandatory property but some forms do not have a conversion purpose (e.g : how di you hear about us ?).
2 upvotes
1 Reply
Contributor | Platinum Partner
April 04, 2022
I need this feature too.
BJS on December 03, 2019
I have found that a handful of clients over the years have had multiple Domains and ergo multiple accounts registered with hubspot. Inevidably, at some point, they want to two of them together and host one on a subdomain of the other. Migrating pa read more
January 10, 2022
yes that would be very useful!
Marlene on December 14, 2021
It would be really great if there was a way to have a drop down property automatically enriched e.g. by the workflow function "Copy property value". In principle, this would work similar to the "Increase or decrease property value" function, just wi read more
2 upvotes
0 Reply
Marlene on April 27, 2021
Hi! We really need the possibility to define list views, or more precisely the selection of columns within the lists, for all users. Something like this is already possible for the view of the contact properties within a contact record. read more
SlimSr2003 on January 20, 2021
I just tried to build a customer report showing email opens over the last six months and the customer reporting (beta) tool doesn't let you extend past 31 days. This seems like a no brainer to me. You shouuld be able to show all data, not just email read more
5 upvotes
2 Replies
February 18, 2021
I need this functionality too.
kwilhelme on May 10, 2019
PLEASE give us the option to re-send blog notification emails for updated/republished posts. We've been blogging for over 8 years, so much of our content strategy is updating and re-publishing (in many cases this is a significant rewrite) of existin read more
55 upvotes
15 Replies
January 14, 2021
I really need this functionality too.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.